... a fusion of historical wonders, fascinating exploration, and service.
In years past Chicago was an important destination for trade, as Indians and adventurers used it for portage between the Great Lakes and the Mississippi. Eventually, the railroads and highways from both coasts and Canada met in the city, making it an important place of industry and commerce. Now the Windy City is a massive center for finance and culture, its metro area holding roughly ten million citizens.
Our voyages to Chicago are a fusion of historical wonders, fascinating places of exploration, and much-needed service. It is a rich destination that can accommodate almost any sort of journey. Join us in our exploration of Chicago, a city like nothing you've seen before. For a big city trip with an easy mid-western vibe come to Chicago.
- Worship at Jesus People USA, a one-of-a-kind Christian community.
- Pray in some of the oldest and most unique churches in America.
- Participate in a Sunday morning service, in a different language.
- Ride around the city on the L, taking in a vast multitude of sights and sounds.
- Catch the fireworks at Navy Pier after a Cubs game at Wrigley Field.
- Delve into Chinatown or another one of the city's diverse neighborhoods.
- Volunteer at a center dedicated to teenage parents.
- Share lunch and stories with the elderly.
- Serve in a needy community through work projects.